How To Download Vimeo Videos
With the increase in consumption of online video content these days, many platforms have made them more accessible than before. And if you’re wondering how here’s the answer. All these platforms offer excellent features and robust customization options when creating video content.
One such platform is Vimeo. It is a niche video sharing and hosting platform that is very easy to use and organized. You can share your customized videos with millions of other Vimeo users and watch or save others’ for the future. But unfortunately, there is no built-in option to download Vimeo videos directly from its app.
You will have to try a third-party app or software to do so. But again, it should be safe and secure.
In this article, I will explain the GetInDevice Vimeo video downloader software, its features, and the steps to download Vimeo videos with high quality and sound.
I will also be explaining the features of the Vimeo platform so that you can make use of the Vimeo platform thoroughly.
Can I Directly Download Vimeo Videos From The Platform?
No, the Vimeo platform does not have the functionality to let its users download videos directly from their platform. However, you can use the GetInDevice Vimeo video downloader to download Vimeo videos onto your computer or mobile phone with easy steps.
The tool is safe and secure as it does not take any of your details and is free from malware/viruses.
How To Download Vimeo Videos Using GetInDevice?
As told in the beginning, many third-party apps let you download Vimeo videos. However, not all are safe to use and consist of annoying ads.
But GetInDevice is both safe and 100% ads-free. Plus, no sign-up is required to download Vimeo videos.
Follow the steps below to download Vimeo videos of your choice whenever you want using the GetInDevice!
First, make sure that you have logged into your Vimeo account to download the video from Vimeo.
Once you have logged in, choose the video on Vimeo that you want to download from the platform.
- You’ll find multiple options in the top right corner of the video. Tap the “Paper Airplane” icon. That is the option to share the post.
- When tapped, a new “Share this video” pop-up will open with a few options. On the top, you have the “Link” option.
- Now, simply copy the entire video link.
- Since only one video can be downloaded at a single time, make sure not to copy numerous links.
- Then, open the GetInDevice Vimeo video downloader on your device’s internet browser.
- Paste the copied video’s link in the “Paste video URL” section and select the green “Download” button right next to it.
- Choose the video quality you want to download on the next screen. Tap on the green option that shows the video quality (HD), type (MP4), and file size.
- The downloading will begin automatically in a few seconds.
- Then, save the video title to download the Vimeo video.
Your Vimeo video is now downloaded.
Features Of GetInDevice Vimeo Video Downloader
Here are a few unique features of the GetInDevice Vimeo video downloader that will make your experience fantastic.
- The GetInDevice Vimeo video downloader tool is entirely free of charge to use.
- No hidden costs are involved at any time of the tool’s usage.
- No registration is instructed to download Vimeo videos when utilizing the tool to download them.
- The tool is safe as it does not possess any malware.
- Likewise, it is also highly secure as it does not request any of your private data to operate the application.
- The tool can download all formats like videos, GIFs, etc.
- Third-party tools or applications are not needed to download Vimeo videos.
- Every video and image from Vimeo can be downloaded in high quality.
- There are no limitations or constraints on downloading Vimeo videos when operating the application.
- All iOS, Windows, and Android devices support this online Vimeo video downloader.
- All browsers like Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, and Chrome are supported.
- All downloads are extremely short, and the conversions include no speed limits.
Top 10 Features Of Vimeo For Professional Creators
Here are ten features of the Vimeo video platform that will assist you in producing professional content in the best manner.
No Ads – There will be no ads interrupting your viewer’s viewing. As ads are very annoying for every consumer, Vimeo has made it possible to showcase your content without disturbance.
This option is helpful for content creators conducting online classes or professional content. The absence of advertisements without any diversion gives your viewer’s a reasonable enjoyment of your content.
Plenty Of Storage – The Vieme platform provides you with plenty of flexible storage choices. This implies that you need not bother about losing storage space while utilizing the platform.
This is possible as you can make uncompressed video versions. This option is fantastic for sharing files. You can also create a team of 10 people to work on the projects.
Video Quality – Vimeo provides you with good quality. The interface is very modern, professional, and organized. Even your video can be streamed in 4K Ultra-HD.
Video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and many more are available. When working with your team, notes and real-time responses can be exchanged on rough cuts.
Uploading Content – Your videos can be uploaded using any device, like a computer, tablet, or mobile phone. The Vimeo app is supported on Android and iOS devices.
The Vimeo videos can also be backed up on any cloud storage to watch offline. The easy-to-use interface provides a consistent experience while uploading videos using any channel.
360° Videos – Vimeo supports 360° videos and provides tutorial programs to improve your expertise in editing these videos. Many customization choices are available to make your video stand out.
The 360° videos also can be viewed and downloaded in 8K quality. Virtual reality videos can use 360° videos to give a practical view of this content.
Privacy Settings – The privacy options on Vimeo are very assuring and provide the choice of configuring the viewer access to your content. Passwords can be set to protect your videos.
The privacy functions provide video creators with the safety and the best user experience. Private links for videos, personal feedback, and observations from viewers can be seen.
Integration With Editing Software – Many editing platforms, such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro, are integrated with the Vimeo platform so that you can upload videos directly from these editing platforms.
Player Customizations – The users can customize the Vimeo video player to their liking. This comprises personalizing colors, themes, and logos. Call-to-action buttons are also available to direct your viewers to your desired website.
Geo-level and domain-level limitations can also be set to manage your videos. This customizing will match your homepage, portfolio, brand identity, or marketing campaign.
Statistics Monitoring – Vimeo helps you follow your video’s performance and in-depth Statistics monitoring that is very easy to understand. The views received and engagement graphs to observe where the views are high or low on your videos.
This is all available to monitor your video performance which can help you make better content.
Native Media Publishing – Vimeo allows you to upload content as native videos on other social media platforms and can also track their performance. The insights and critical analytics from various channels can be videos on a single page.
Your reach can be expanded using the live stream option on Vimeo or various social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram Live, Facebook Live, and Real-time Messaging Protocol (RTMP).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Vimeo videos can be downloaded in MP4 format.
After the video is downloaded, it will be saved in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. If you are using your mobile phone, then it will be saved in the “Gallery.”
Yes, the GetInDevice is safe to use as it does not take any of your details, and no registration is required to download videos. The tool also is free from any malware.
No hidden fees are involved during the tool’s usage. The GetInDevice tool is entirely free of cost to use.
Ans: There is no particular number to download Vimeo videos using the GetInDevice tools. You can download an unlimited number of videos from Vimeo using the GetInDevice tool.
The Vimeo platform is a growing video-sharing platform to showcase your professional content. I hope you have learned more about the features of Vimeo for professional creators.
Moreover, this article will be helpful when looking at your favourite videos from the Vimeo platform in the original resolution and file format.
Try Other Tools
Share it With Your Friends