How to Download Pinterest Videos & Images
Pinterest is the biggest online platform for graphical content, with over 433 million monthly active users. The platform has stunning visuals that motivate visions and enable users to plan their businesses.
Pinterest has presented the Pinterest video option to its users as videos are becoming the principal content medium.
This massive effort by the platform for its users has been a great hit as brands want to promote their services and products in a video format. Besides that, it also has a platform where users use the might of video marketing to get in touch with their audience more quickly.
In this article, I will highlight everything you must know regarding Pinterest videos and the features that have made it more famous among its users.
Besides, I will also explain how to download a Pinterest video using the GetInDevice Pinterest video downloader.
So, let’s start without any further ado.
What Are Pinterest Videos?
Pinterest videos, widely known as “Video Pins,” are the Pinterest pins that are posted on Pinterest boards but in video form. These video Pins were introduced in the year 2017 to Pinterest users.
Later in the year 2019, the publishing structure for the video Pins was updated by Pinterest.
Since then, the popularity of video Pins has continuously exploded. Even today, video Pins are quickly evolving to be the most effective method to reach a vast audience and simultaneously bring engagement.
A video Pin’s goal is to deliver the users top-quality content within a few seconds by presenting an unknown concept or technique.
From typical videos to ads and promotional videos, these video Pins hugely flourish as they provide more considerable helpful information in a single glimpse to the viewer. Thus, it helps grow the exposure of the brand or business that has posted a video Pin.
They are also a practical approach to telling a story, introducing something, encouraging, or sharing captivating content in seconds. Most Pinterest users state that they are likelier to see a video Pin on a subject than to read something on the internet.
Video Pins are currently evolving as a crucial content provider to explain a business and to remain in touch with your audience. Not only that, but it also is a platform where it allows its users to use the strength of video marketing to get in touch with their audience more effortlessly.
Can I Download Videos From Pinterest?
Usually, it is not that easy to download a Pinterest video as Pinterest’s website does not have the functionality for downloading videos.
However, you can use any third-party application to do it on your mobile phone and computer. These apps require many steps, and they might not be safe.
That is why I suggest you use the GetInDevice Pinterest video downloader to download all your favorite Pinterest videos onto your computer or mobile phone with easy steps.
Note: The application is safe and secure as it does not take any of your details and is free from malware.
Let’s now understand how to download Pinterest videos using GetInDevice.
Download Pinterest Videos Using GetInDevice?
Many third-party apps let you download Pinterest videos. However, not all are secure and straightforward to use.
So, if you want a safe and easy-to-use Pinterest video downloader, check out GetInDevice, a leading social media video downloader.
To download a Pinterest video using GetInDevice, follow these steps.
- First, make sure that you have logged into your Pinterest account to download the video from Pinterest.
- Once you have logged in, choose the video on Pinterest that you want to download from the platform.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you’ll find the “Share” option. Tap it.
- You will get the ”Copy link” option.
- Tap the “Copy link” option to add the video’s link to your device’s clipboard. Since only one video can be downloaded at a time, make sure not to copy numerous links.
- Then, open the Pinterest video downloader GetInDevice on your preferred internet browser.
- On the tool’s home screen, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Pinterest” from the menu that opens up.
- Paste the video’s link in the “Paste video URL” space and select the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Choose the video quality you would like to download and pause for a few seconds. The Pinterest video downloader will automatically start the Pinterest video download.
Your Pinterest video is now downloaded!
Unique Features Of GetInDevice – Your Reliable Pinterest Video Downloader
Here are some of the most impressive features of the GetInDevice – your reliable Pinterest video downloader that will make your experience awesome.
- First of all, this GetInDevice video downloader application is free to use.
- No registration is needed to download any video Pins while using the software.
- The application is completely safe as it does not contain any malware or virus
- It is also very secure to use as it does not ask for any of your personal information to use the app.
- Any kind of video can be downloaded using GetInDevice.
- Third-party applications are not required to download any videos or pictures.
- All video pins are downloaded in high quality.
- There are no limits or restrictions on downloading video Pins using the software.
- The application is supported on iOS, Windows, and Android devices.
- GetInDevice supports all browsers, such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome.
- All downloads made are quick, and the conversions have no speed limitations.
Why Are Pinterest Video Pins Important?
Pinterest video Pins are very engaging than the other kinds of posts made on social media sites. They are an excellent method to convey your brand’s idea and showcase your services or products to your audience.
Video Pins usually start playing automatically when individuals scroll their screens. This provides a mini-trailer to the video and motivates them to click on it and watch the full video.
Moreover, these videos bring many essential advantages for your business, as Pinterest is a beautiful visual directory platform to get in touch with your audiences or to get new followers.
The benefits of pinning a video on Pinterest go beyond just adding visibility. When you pin a video, you can draw attention to your brand’s page. This visibility makes it unique for improving the number of conversions, which is your product sales.
This feature also lets your brand convey more details on Pinterest. The video Pins can be utilized for tutorials, product demos, how-tos, and brand storytelling.
This is because video Pins are more exciting than picture Pins and are also very interactive in the form of video content.
What Are The Specs Of Pinterest Video Pins?
Here are a few necessary specifications of the video Pins that you need to know before uploading a video on Pinterest.
- Length Of The Videos – 4 seconds to 15 minutes
- File Type – MOV, MP4, or M4V
- File Size – Maximum of 2GB
- Title Text – Has to be within 100 characters.
- Description Text – Has to be within 500 characters.
How To Upload A Video On Pinterest?
Here are the steps you need to follow to upload videos on Pinterest.
- First, log on to your Pinterest account and click on the “+” icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the “Create pin” option available.
- Upload the video from your device.
- Choose the cover photo by sliding left or right to select the picture you like.
- Provide your Pinterest video with the desired Title and a Description of your choice.
- Then, add the video to the desired board. Use the “Select” option from the drop-down menu to do this.
- After that, you can also add a link for your video.
- Lastly, your Pinterest video can be published.
- If you have to publish many Pinterest videos, then select the ”Create extra video” pins option to do it.
Note: A license from Pinterest needs to be obtained in just 24 hours from the posting time to ensure that the uploaded video has not disobeyed the community guidelines.
How To Pin A YouTube Video?
You can follow the steps given below to pin a YouTube video.
- First, select the video you want to share from your YouTube channel after publishing it.
- Select the “Share” button option given under the YouTube video.
- Now, click on the “Pinterest” option.
- Your YouTube video will be shared.
You can also try this alternative to sharing a YouTube video on Pinterest.
- Copy the URL link of the YouTube video that you like to share.
- Now, paste it and choose the “Save” button from Pinterest.
- Then, select the cover for the video and pin it.
- Your YouTube video will be shared.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pinterest is a popular social networking site that lets its users share images, GIFs, videos, and more. It also allows users to save and find information using videos and pictures through their pinboards.
You can download Pinterest videos on Android devices using any Pinterest video downloader. With such software, you can quickly download a Pinterest video with a few easy actions.
Pinterest is a social networking site where users get visions and inspiration for their brand or business. It is also a great platform to get more traffic and increase the sales of your products.
GetInDevice is one of the best Pinterest video downloaders available on the market. The platform is entirely safe and secure as it does not have any malware or store any of your personal information.
Yes, converting Pinterest videos to the MP4 format is very secure. However, please do not use any platforms that include a lot of advertisements as they might have harmful malware or viruses that can damage your device. To ensure the safety of your device, only try 100% secure GetInDevice.
To save a Pinterest video without requiring any add-on, you must paste the video’s URL and select the Download option. Now, you can save the Pinterest video according to your preferred format.
No, there are no limits on the number of Pinterest videos you can download using GetInDevice.
So, here you go. Pinterest is an excellent platform to showcase your business and products to the world. However, the video Pins on Pinterest are a burning opportunity to increase your reach.
The ticket to creating something for your brand using the video Pins on Pinterest is right now. By pursuing the most acceptable practices of Pinterest video Pins, you can get your innovative kits turning to see a quick evolution of your business.